Cationic polyacrylamide (CPAM) is a linear polymer, because it has a variety of lively group, with many substances affinity adsorption to form hydrogen bonds. Mainly negatively charged colloidal flocculation, with turbidity, bleaching, adsorption, adhesion and other functions, for dyeing, paper making, food, construction, metallurgy, mineral processing, coal, oil, aquatic products processing and fermentation of organic colloids, etc. Higher levels of wastewater treatment, especially for urban sewage, sewage sludge, paper sludge and other industrial sludge dewatering.
1.Good water solubility,can be completely dissolved in cold water.
2. Add a small amount of cationic polyacrylamide products, can be greatly flocculation. Generally just add 0.01 ~ 10ppm (0.01 ~ 10g/m3), to be fully effective.
3.Using both cationic polyacrylamide and inorganic flocculants (PFS, PAC, etc.), can show a greater effect.
Cationic polyacrylamide, because it includes the follow function:
4.Thickening function and other effects.
In wastewater treatment, sludge concentration dehydration, dressing, coal washing, papermaking,can fully satisfy the requirements of various fields.
Method of Use
1. When using, match the concentration of aqueous solution into 0.1% to use neuter excluding salts sundry water advisable.
2. When dissolved, Cationic polyacrylamide products thrown into the water evenly, stirring speed controlled in the 100 ~ 300rpm. Appropriate heating (<60 ° C), can accelerate the dissolution.
3. Adjust the PH value of solution to be processed, so that Cationic polyacrylamide product fully play its role (through testing to choose the best PH value and the amount of the product.)
4. Adding Cationic polyacrylamide product into solution,should speed up the mixing, appear floc properties, slowing stir speed, to form floc properties and accelerate settlement.
1. As a flocculant, mainly used in industrial solid-liquid separation processes, including sedimentation, clarification, concentration and sludge dewatering process,urban sewage treatment, paper industry, food processing, petrochemical industry , metallurgical industry, mineral industry, dyeing industry and the sugar industry and a variety of industrial wastewater treatment. Used in urban sewage and meat, poultry, food processing wastewater sludge during sedimentation and sludge dewatering, to promote aggregation of colloidal particles large floc, separated from its suspension. Effect is obvious, adding less.
2. In paper industry can be used as paper dry strength agent, retention aid agent, filtration aid agent, can greatly increase the paper quality, save costs and improve paper mill production capacity. reduce paper fibers or packing loss, accelerate filter water, up enhancement, retention aid, filtration aid effect, still can be used in water treatment, at the same time, in deinking process has a obvious flocculation effect.
3. Fiber mud (asbestos - cement products) can make the molding of asbestos - cement products water drainage properties are improved, make the asbestos slab material strength increases, In insulating board, can improve the additive and fiber combined.
4. In the mining, coal preparation industry can be used for mine waste, coal washing waste water clarifier.
5. Can be used for dyeing wastewater, tannery wastewater, oily wastewater treatment, so that turbidity removal, color removal, to meet emission standards.
6. In phosphoric acid purification, help separation of gesso in wet-process phosphoric acid process.
7. As water treatment flocculants for water plants which used river water.
Storage and Packaging
Solid products with polypropylene woven bag lined with plastic bag, net weight 25kg; this product are hygroscopic, must be sealed stored in a cool dry place, temperature is lower than 35 ℃. Scattered on the ground to avoid the solid product in order to prevent the products have enabled us to become slippery moisture.
|Water-soluble speed (hours)||1-5||0.5-2||0.5-2|
|Degree of hydrolysis%||≤5||20-25||20-25|