PAC (Poly aluminium Chloride) referred to as PAC. Usually referred to as Basic or a coagulant such as aluminum chloride, which is between ALCL3 and AL (OH) 3 between a water-soluble inorganic polymers, chemistry the general formula: [Al2(OH)n Cl6-n]m where m on behalf of polymerization degree, n said that the neutral level of PAC products. The color yellow or light yellow, dark brown, dark gray resin-like solid. The product has a strong bridge adsorption performance, during the hydrolysis process, accompanied by cohesion occurs, adsorption and precipitation and other physical chemical processes
PAC Action Principle
1. Strong charge neutralization with the colloidal substances in water.
2. The fine bridge and adsorption use for the suspension in water of Hudrolysates.
3. On the selective adsorption of dissolved substances.
1. Purified water is better than aluminium sulfate coagulant, the cost of purifying water is lower 15%-30%.
2. Fast floc formation, fast settlement rate, bigger handling capacity than traditional product such as PFS.
3. Consumption of water alkalinity is less than other inorganic coagulant, therefore not add or less add alkali.
4. PH value of the raw water range 5.0-9.0, it can flocculate.
5. Less corrosion, good operating environment.
6. Better solubility property than aluminium sulfate.
7. Better adaptability for the raw water temperature than other inorganic coagulants.
The product sterilization, deodorization, fluorine, aluminum, chrome, degreasing, removing turbidity and heavy metal salts, with the exception of radioactive contaminants in the various water purification process with a wide range of applications.
1. Purifying drinking water and domestic sewage.
2. Purification of industrial water, industrial wastewater, mining, oil field injection water, purifying water, making, metallurgical,coal washing, leather and all kinds of chemical sewage treatment.
3. Industrial production and application; paper sizing, printing and dyeing bleaching and dyeing,cement,quick-setting agent, precision casting hardener, refractory viscosity, glycerin refining, wrinkle-free cloth, medicine, cosmetics and other industries, waste water can be recycled.
4. In the refining of coal industry, for coal-water separation, the effect very well.
Method of Application
1. The solid product dissolved in water according to 1:3 for the liquid, together with the 10-30 times of water diluted to the required concentration before use.
2. Dosage may be different according to the raw water turbidity, determination of optimal dosage, the general turbidity of the water in the 100-500mg / L, the dosage for each 1000 tons is 10-20kg.
Packing and storage
1. Lined with plastic bag, outer plastic film bags for packaging, bag weight of 25kg.
2. Stored in a cool, dry place, anti-sun and rain
3. Damp does not affect the use of effects. But do not let them try to damp, damp easily dissolved.
The spray dried PAC is light yellow powder, production technology as follows:
Liquid raw material—Pressure Filter—Use Spray Tower for Spray drying—Finished Product.
Specification of Spray dried PAC Powder for Drinking Water
|Content of AL2O3||≥30.0|
|Insol. in water mass fraction % ≤||0.2|
|PH(1% aqueous solution)||3.5-5.0|
|Arsenic (As)mass fraction/% ≤||0.0002|
|Lead (Pb) Mass fraction/% ≤||0.001|
|Cadmium(Cd) Mass fraction/% ≤||0.0002|
|Hydrargyrum (Hg) mass fraction/% ≤||0.00001|
|Hexavalent chrome (CR+6)mass fraction/% ≤||0.0005|