Product Name:Poly Ferric Sulfate
Molecular Formula: Fe2 (OH) n (SO4) 3-0.5n] m
Morphological traits: light yellow powder solid, easily soluble in water, 10% (weight) aqueous solution as a reddish-brown transparent solution.
New, high-quality, high efficiency inorganic polymer ferric flocculant, mainly for the excellent water effects, water quality,not contain aluminium, chlorine and heavy metals and other harmful substances,non-toxic, non-harm, safe, reliable, turbidity, bleaching, de-oiling,dehydration, sterilization, deodorization, algae, removal COD, BOD and heavy metal ions. Widely used in urban drinking water, industrial circulating water purification, and chemical, oil, electricity, electronics, mining, paper, printing and dyeing, brewing, steel, coal gas, plating, food industry, industrial wastewater and urban living sewage purification.
Industrial wastewater treatment
1. The treatment of printing and dyeing wastewater can replace the coagulant of traditional low molecular iron salt and aluminum salt. Compared with the traditional coagulant, it is easy to cause secondary pollution due to its large dosage, low coagulation efficiency and aluminum ion residues. The dosage of poly ferric sulfate is about 150ppm, which is small and has high removal rate of COD and chroma. The optimal pH value is 8.0.
2. Electroplating sewage treatment can be used as coagulant and breaker. The complex is mainly copper ammonia complex, which has stable property and pH = 11. It is difficult to precipitate with alkali, polyaluminium and other coagulants directly. It can also be used as reclaimed water.
3. Paper wastewater treatment, instead of polyaluminium chloride, aluminum sulfate, etc., can be used as coagulant, and can also be used as paper sludge dehydration. In the white water recovery process of paper wastewater treatment, polyaluminium chloride can only be used instead of polyaluminium sulfate (containing polymer with strong cation).
Problems in Waterworks
(1) Aluminum is a kind of slow-growing poison, which accumulates in brain cells and other tissues after entering the human body with water. Drinking tap water treated with Aluminum Coagulant for a long time will lead to a variety of persistent diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, kidney dysfunction, etc. According to the China Committee of the international Alzheimer's Association, there are more than 24 million Alzheimer's patients in the world, including more than 7 million in China, and the number of new patients increases by 300000 every year. The allowable content of aluminum in drinking water quality standard of western developed countries is 0.05 mg / L. The aluminum content in tap water in China is several times higher than this value.
(2) The corrosion problem of water supply pipeline is not solved due to the electrochemical corrosion problem of the water pipeline. The turbidity, chroma, iron content, bacteria and other water quality indicators of the user's tap water are greatly increased, resulting in the further deterioration of the water quality. Due to corrosion, corrosion occurs on the inner wall of the water supply metal pipe, the flow resistance is increasing, and the power consumption of water supply is increasing year by year, resulting in huge power consumption. After the water supply pipeline was corroded and perforated, a large number of tap water was drained away, and the service life of the water supply pipeline was greatly shortened.
Compared with other inorganic flocculant has the following characteristics:
1. A new, high-quality, high efficiency iron salts of inorganic polymer flocculants.Flocculation effect is better than ferrous sulfate, aluminum sulfate, ferric chloride, aluminum chloride and poly aluminum chloride.
2. Have good sludge dewatering properties and deodorization function.
3. The sludge precipitation closely, filter performance is good, can reduce the burden of sludge treatment, better than aluminium series flocculation agent.
4. Used for sludge dewatering, can avoid add lime, improves the operation environment, reduce the processing cost.
5. Sulfide in wastewater and metal ion removal rate is far superior to aluminium series flocculant. For suspended solids, COD, BODremoval rate is also higher than traditional flocculants. Sulfideremoval rate is usually 80-95%, COD removal efficiency of 60-95%, BOD removal efficiency greater than 60%, suspended solidsremoval rate of 70-99.7%, 70-90 heavy metal removal %.
6. Don't contain chlorine ions,it is not like alkaline, aluminum chloride and ferric chloride has a serious corrosion of water treatment facilities
1. After the solid product is dissolved into liquid by adding 1:3 water, add 10-30 times of clear water to dilute to the required concentration before use.
2. The dosage can be determined according to the turbidity of raw water. Generally, when the turbidity of raw water is 100-500mg / L, the dosage per kiloton is 10-20kg.
3. Common sewage delivery proportion:
1. For domestic and drinking water treatment, the main removal objects are suspended solids, colloids and pathogenic microorganisms in the water source, and the dosage reference of polymeric ferric sulfate used is 1:20000-1:200000
2. For industrial water treatment: the purification effect of high turbidity raw water is particularly good; the effect of polymeric ferric sulfate on turbidity removal, decolorization, oil removal, dehydration, bacteria removal, deodorization, algae removal, removal of COD, BOD and heavy metal ions in water is significant; the dosage reference of polymeric ferric sulfate is 1:20000-1:200000
3. The main components of the wastewater from the carton factory are printing ink, organic solvent, resin and starch paste, etc. the reference of the amount of polyferric sulfate used is 1:5000-1:10000
4. Urban sewage contains high organic matter, such as starch, protein, oil, etc., and inorganic matter such as nitrogen, phosphorus, etc. in addition, it also contains pathogenic microorganism and more suspended matter. The dosage reference of adopted polymeric ferric sulfate is 1:10000-1:50000
5. Chemical waste water is toxic and irritant, with high concentration of organic matter, unstable pH, many nutritious substances, and difficult to recover. The reference dosage of polymeric ferric sulfate is 1:3000-1:10000
6. The main pollutants of power plant waste water are: suspended solids, oil, organic matter and sulfide, etc. the dosage reference of polymeric ferric sulfate is 1:10000-1:30000
7. Oilfield drilling wastewater has the characteristics of high chroma, high suspended matter content, high CODcr value, and poor biodegradability of organic matter. The dosage of PFS is 1:3000-1:10000
8. There are a lot of suspended solids, slime and silt in the coal washing wastewater, so it is also called slime water. The reference amount of polymeric ferric sulfate is 1:10000-1:30000
9. The wastewater from iron and steel industry is mainly characterized by a large amount of iron oxide scale and a small amount of lubricating grease, which can be recycled or discharged after treatment. The reference amount of polymerized iron sulfate is 1:10000-1:20000
10. The concentration of organic matter in the wastewater from wool washing is large, and there are many oil components in the wastewater, so it is difficult to treat the wastewater. The reference amount of polymeric ferric sulfate is 1:2000-1:8000
11. The wastewater from nonferrous mineral processing has a large amount of water, a high content of suspended solids, a large number of harmful substances and a low concentration. The reference amount of polymerized ferric sulfate is 1:8000-1:20000
12. The characteristics of tannery wastewater are complex composition, deep color, more suspended matter, high oxygen consumption and large water volume. Suspended solids: a large amount of lime, crushed skin, wool, oil residue, meat residue, etc. the reference amount of polymerized ferric sulfate is 1:2000-1:6000
13. The wastewater from metallurgical beneficiation mainly contains heavy metal ions (copper, zinc, lead, nickel, iron, barium, arsenic, cadmium, etc.) and beneficiation agents (xanthate, black drug, cyanogen salt, pine root oil, cresol, copper sulfate, heavy metal salts, sodium sulfate, sulfuric acid, lime, etc.) the dosage of polymerized iron sulfate is 1:8000-20000
14. Printing and dyeing wastewater is one of the industrial wastewater which is difficult to be treated due to its high content of organic pollutants, great alkalinity and great change of water quality. The reference of the amount of polymeric ferric sulfate in wastewater containing dye, slurry, auxiliary agent, oil agent, acid and alkali, fiber impurity, sand and inorganic salt is 1:2000-1:6000
15. The waste water of food industry contains animal excrement, blood, fur, grease, etc., and may contain bacteria, so the oxygen consumption is very high, which is much higher than the pollution of the waste water from plant food processing. The reference of the amount of polymeric ferric sulfate is: 1:8000-1:20000
16. The black liquor of papermaking wastewater contains lignin, cellulose, volatile organic acids, etc., which has bad smell and strong pollution. The reference dosage of PFS is 1:2000-1:6000
17. The electroplating wastewater contains hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid. In order to prevent the corrosion of the substrate, some corrosion inhibitors such as thiourea, sulfonated coal tar and Urotropine benzidine are often added. Generally, the cleaning water produced in the process of pickling and derusting is of high acidity, containing heavy metal ions and a small amount of organic additives. The dosage reference of polymeric ferric sulfate is 1:5000-1:10000
18. Sludge dewatering has a high water content. Due to the combination of water and sludge particles, mechanical removal has certain limitations. The content of organic matter in sludge and the amount of polymerized ferric sulfate are 1:100-1:1000
Specification of Spray dried PFS Powder
|Total iron content:% ≥||19.0|
|Reducing substances (as Fe2 dollars) content: % ≤||0.15|
|Insoluble content: % ≤||0.5|
|PH(1% aqueous solution)||2.0-3.0|
|Arsenic (As)mass fraction/% ≤||0.0002|
|Lead (Pb) Mass fraction/% ≤||0.001|
|Cadmium(Cd) Mass fraction/% ≤||0.0005|
|Hydrargyrum (Hg) mass fraction/% ≤||0.00001|
|Hexavalent chrome (CR+6)mass fraction/% ≤||0.0005|